Millions of Americans have difficulty speaking and hearing.
Millions more – family and friends – are impacted, too.
Social isolation, academic and employment difficulties, and struggles with daily activities frequently result.
This is why Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center exists – COMMUNICATION IS KEY to all areas of life. Communication helps prevent and eliminate poverty, helps children of all backgrounds succeed in the classroom, and communication helps obtain careers and have meaningful relationships in life.
By being a corporate sponsor for our event, you are helping us advance our important and well-needed work in Greater Cleveland. You can download the 2017 sponsorship PDf by clicking here: Bike Sponsor Form Final 2017
– Logo on the event t-shirt
– Special signage at the event
– Logo in sponsor blog post
– Social media shout-outs
– Access to registration team bags
– Shout-out from Dave Chudowsky from WKYC during race day
Ways you can buy a sponsorship:
- You can buy your sponsorship online… CLICK HERE.
- You can pay by check and/or request an invoice. Just contact Sara Thomas at email@example.com or 216-325-7578.
Note: All Sponsorships are 100% tax-deductible
For more information, contact Sara Thomas, Director of Development, at (216) 325-7578