No matter which social media outlet you enjoy … you can find us there!
- Facebook: You can follow along with our young professionals group – New Partners of Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center, and you can also RSVP to this year’s event – 4th Annual Cleveland Big Wheel Relay
- Twitter: You can follow along with our young professionals group – @NewPartnersCHSC and event-specific updates – @BigWheelRelay
- Instagram: What a perfect medium for all of these fun event photos! Follow along with us at @ClevelandBigWheelRelay
- Flickr: Check out all of the past years’ race photos on our Flickr page
- LinkedIn: Become a member of our group on LinkedIn: New Partners of Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center
Follow along – like, share and comment on our posts – help us spread the word about this fun event that is raising money for Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center!
And as you do so – please be sure to use the hashtag #CLEbwr so we can follow along with all of our participants’ tweets, too.
THANK YOU for your support! See you all on June 25!
About Our Race
The Cleveland Big Wheel Relay is an annual fundraising event organized by New Partners of Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center, the young professional Associate Board of Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center (CHSC). The event will take place on Saturday, June 25, 2016 from 2-5 p.m. on W. 11th alongside Lincoln Park in Tremont, Ohio and will include music, food truck goodies, a beer tent, raffle to raise funds for CHSC, Big Wheel t-shirts made by Cleveland Clothing Co., and an exciting relay race on low-riding trikes. Teams of four must sign up before the race and raise a minimum team fundraising goal. Spectators are welcome and encouraged, and will be admitted for free on the day of the race. For more information on the race, please visit www.clevelandbigwheelrelay.com.