Presented by CBC Magazine, the Connectors Choice Awards (CCA) is an annual awards presentation that is dedicated to recognizing the companies, individuals, and events that comprise Greater Cleveland’s corporate event-planning industry and professional networking community.
New Partners of CHSC is pleased to announce that our 3rd Annual Cleveland Big Wheel Relay (2015) has been nominated and selected as a finalist for Corporate Event of the Year/Fundraisers!
The five finalist in the CCA category of Corporate Event of the Year/Fundraisers with less than $50K budget are:
- 2015 FORE! Wellness Classic (Lake Health Foundation), June 26, Fowler’s Mill Golf Course/Legend Lake Golf Club
- Cleveland Big Wheel Relay (Cleveland Hearing and Speech Center), June 20, Shaker Square
- Fall Ball, Rock the Red Carpet (United Way of Greater Cleveland Young Leaders), Oct. 17, House of Blues Cleveland
- HRCC Business Expo (Heights-Hillcrest Regional Chamber of Commerce), May 7, 700 Beta Banquet & Conference Center
- Market at the Food Bank (Greater Cleveland Food Bank), May 3, Greater Cleveland Food Bank
We are also thrilled to let you know that New Partners of CHSC is also a finalist for Business Networking Organization of the Year (Young Professionals)!
The five finalist in the CCA category of Business Networking Organization of the Year (Young Professionals) are:
- New Partners of Cleveland Hearing and Speech Center
- Playhouse Square Partners
- PHriends Group, Providence House A Crisis Nursery
- Young Leaders of United Way of Greater Cleveland
The winning finalist – to be chosen by a panel of judges – will be announced on Wednesday March 2, 2016 from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM at the Hard Rock Rocksino.
Thank you to our supporters who voted for us and helped get us into the finals!