You Raised Over $25,000 for CHSC!
The results are in … Through online fundraising and day-of sales, you helped us raise $25,210 in this year’s Cleveland Big Wheel Relay!
This tremendous amount of money will be used to help individuals with communication challenges become independent members of the Greater Cleveland community. Your hard work and awesome energy will be put to great use right here for local people.
On behalf of Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center, and the people they serve, THANK YOU for your hard work over the course of the past few months! We sincerely appreciate your participation and support, and can’t wait to have you on-board with us again next year.
Please visit www.chsc.org to learn more about Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center and the cause you’ve supported.
Congrats to Our Winning Teams!
- Fundraising Champions: Special thanks goes out to our top fundraising team, The Flying Communicators! This team raised $2,910 leading up to our race, which is amazing. We thank you for going above and beyond in your fundraising efforts this year!
- Tournament Champions: After a long, hard battle (and maneuvering through this year’s new water blaster challenge), All About That Race triked their way through the tournament bracket and walked away with the championship!
- Best Costume Heat Champions: As per tradition, we selected two teams with awesome costumes to race in the best costume heat championship race. The fierce viking squad, Buster McThunderstick, came away with this year’s best costume prize!
Photos from This Year’s Race
As always, it’s so much fun to look through the photos from our race. Special thanks to Phil Long and Jay Frye for being our official event photographers over the past three years. They always do a great job!
Check out these and other awesome photos from this year’s race on our Facebook page. While you’re there, make sure to ‘Like’ our Facebook page to stay up-to-date on this and other events throughout the year.
Special Thanks to Our Supporters
We’d like to send out a special thank you to Dave Chudowsky, sports broadcaster and reporter for WKYC Channel 3 who emceed our event again for the third year in a row! We are so thankful for Dave’s donation of time — his energy and humor helps make this event so much fun!
And, of course, thank you to all of our sponsors, in-kind donors, vendors, and community partners. We could not do this without all of you!
- Copy King
- Applied Technologies
- Thompson Hine
- Skoda Minotti
- Cleveland Clothing Co.
- Paleo to Me
- Picca Dilly
- The Bottlehouse Brewing Company
- Shaker Square
- get Stuffed – Solar Powered Food Eatery
About New Partners of Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center
New Partners of Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center is a dynamic group of young professionals in the Cleveland area working to help advance the mission of and programs of Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center through both service activities and fundraising events.
For more information on New Partners of CHSC and Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center’s services, visit www.chsc.org.