As always, we are super excited about our race day vendors! Make sure to bring some cash with you because we will have plenty of good eats, drinks and goodies for you to enjoy on your Saturday afternoon outing. We pride ourselves in supporting local businesses every year. This year is no different. Check out the below list of awesome race day vendors.
We have agreements in place with these vendors and get a gracious percentage of their day’s proceeds. So, eat and drink up!
Race Day Vendors
- The Bottle House Brewing Company – Get your drink on with their great, local microbrews!
- Get Stuffed – Solar Powered Mobile Eatery – How cool is a solar powered mobile eatery? We’re very excited to try out their goodies.
- Paleo to Me – We will have two food options this year. Paleo to Me will be on-site offering a hearty healthier food option for our attendees. (But, it sure doesn’t taste healthy!)
- Piccadilly Artisan Creamery – Yes, we have ice cream this year! (Organic frozen yogurt, actually. Yum!!)
We’ll also have bottles of water for sale. And a replacement this year for the final round water balloons we’ve had in year’s past … wait til you see what we have in store!
Other Event Day Partners
Also, we’d be remiss if we didn’t mention some other super important partners that help make the day a success:
- Shaker Square – Who graciously sponsors us through their awesome space this year, as they have in the past two years.
- CLE Clothing Co. – Wait until you see this year’s t-shirts… they’re sweet! Each participant will get one, and we’ll also have extras on-hand for sale.
- RTA – Who has given us a number of free rail passes that we’re able to pass on to our teams so that they have a safe ride into and out of the square.
THANK YOU to these gracious partners for having a hand in our fundraising success this year. We couldn’t do it without you!
About Our Race
The Cleveland Big Wheel Relay is an annual fundraising event organized by New Partners of Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center, the young professional Associate Board of Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center (CHSC). The event will take place on Saturday, June 20 from 2-5 p.m. in Shaker Square and will include a music, food truck goodies, a beer tent and an exciting relay race on low-riding trikes. Teams of four must sign up before the race and raise a minimum team fundraising goal of $300. Spectators are welcome and encouraged, and will be admitted for free on the day of the race. For more information on the race, please visit www.clevelandbigwheelrelay.com.
For more information on Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center, please visit www.chsc.org.