Friends of CHSC… your support so far this year has been amazing! With less than one week until the event, you have already created some major successes – we are officially SOLD OUT of team spots for our June 14th race, and are currently beyond our original fundraising goal!
You have raised over $20,000 for Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center!
But, we’re not done yet! We’ve increased our goal to $22,500 and believe we can get there with your help!
You can still support us in two big ways:
1. Donate to the cause: If you haven’t had a chance to make your donation, there’s still time, and every small donation helps! Give a few dollars to CHSC.
2. Attend our event: Join us on Saturday, June 14 in Shaker Square. There’s no shortage of awesome reasons to join us as a spectator – tell your friends!
- We’ll have official event t-shirts for sale, designed by CLE Clothing Co.
- We’ll be raffling off awesome prizes for local restaurants, activities, AND a chance to win each of the 6 trikes we ride on the day of the race!
- We’ll have a food truck, The Orange Truk, selling yummy treats.
- We’ll have a beer tent, BottleHouse Brewery, selling their local microbrews.
- We’ll be selling water balloons to throw at our final four teams – a crowd favorite from last year!
Thanks For Your Support!
Make no mistake – YOU ARE THE REAL HEROES HERE!
Your money will be used to help those in the Cleveland community who face communication challenges. We could not do it without you.
Hope to see you this Saturday!
New Partners of Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center