We’re pleased to announce that we’ve made it into the finals! Thanks to everyone who voted for us in this year’s CBC Magazine Connectors Choice Awards poll.
The five finalists in the CCA category of Corporate Event of the Year/Fundraisers w/less than $50K budget are:
- Cleveland Big Wheel Relay (Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center, June 15, Shaker Square)
- Market at the Foodbank (Cleveland Foodbank, April 14, Cleveland Foodbank)
- Taste of the Browns (Cleveland Foodbank, Sept. 9, First Energy Stadium)
- Yuri’s Night Space Party (Great Lakes Science Center, April 13, Great Lakes Science Center)
- Unite Against Bullying Performing Arts and Fashion Gala (Dare2Care, May 1, St. Josaphat Ukrainian Catholic Cathedral Astrodome)
The winning finalist — to be chosen by a panel of judges — will be announced on Wednesday February 26, 2014 from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM at the State Theatre in Playhouse Square.
Click here for more information and to register for the event.
Click here to add the event to your calendar.
Thanks again to all who voted for us and helped get us into the finals! We thought our event was fantastic, and we’re glad you did too.
Can’t wait until next year!